Using a face pack can work wonders. However, mistakes while applying a face mask can do more harm than good to you. That’s why you must apply your chosen face pack the right way.
Ikkai offers a range of organic face packs that help clean out impurities and give you glowing skin within minutes. To apply these face packs properly, you’ll need to remember these dos and don’ts. Let’s dive straight into the correct way of using a face pack.
Testing the Face Mask or Pack
Using a product that suits your skin type is essential. The four main skin types are:
- Dry and
To know if a product is suitable for your skin type, we recommend you complete a patch test by using a small amount of the face pack behind your ear. Leave it on for about 10 minutes. Check whether it causes redness or irritation over the next 24-48 hours. If the product doesn’t affect your skin negatively, you can proceed to use it once a week and progress slowly towards using it twice a week.
When choosing masks, remember this thumb rule: oily skin requires face packs that can absorb oil, while dry skin requires hydrating masks.
Cleanse Your Face Before Applying the Pack
Before applying a face pack, make sure to cleanse your face thoroughly. Remember, applying the best face packs to a dirty face can neutralize the effect of the pack. At the same time, you must not follow your skincare routine before applying your face pack. Face packs need a bare face for the ingredients to soak in and do their magic.
Follow Your Skincare Routine
Remove the face mask by washing it off. Alternatively, if you’re using a sleeping mask, use a toner beforehand so that leftover oil can be removed before you treat your skin with extra moisture. Following up with a moisturizer is recommended after cleaning your skin.
The Don’ts of Using Face Packs
Often we use products in the wrong order, which results in more damage than healing. Thus, we’ve created a list of don’ts that you should remember the next time you’re applying your face pack:
- Don’t ignore your skin type and choose any face pack. Read about the ingredients and do your research before buying one.
- Never apply face packs to an unwashed face. You will end up layering the mask on top of dirt and bacteria. This reduces the effect of the mask on your skin.
- Never apply face masks with dirty hands. You must have clean hands while applying face masks to prevent the transfer of bacteria and oils from your hands to your face.
- Do not use too much product. Use only the required amount as using more products will not get you better results.
Ikkai’s Simple to Use Face Packs
Ikkai’s organic face packs are simple and easy to use. It can get you bright and glowing skin in three steps and 10 minutes! Follow these steps to ensure results immediately:
- Start with a mild cleanser to remove all the surface dirt, oil, and makeup, before applying your face pack.
- Exfoliate your face with an organic face scrub to remove dead skin cells
- take the required amount of the face pack and gently apply it all over the face and neck
- Leave your face pack for 10-15 minutes, but not more than that. Wash the face pack with lukewarm water
Why Choose Ikkai?
Ikkai pays attention to your skin's needs and offers organic face packs to help get the glow you want. Additionally, these face packs are free from preservatives and harmful chemicals and bring the richness of natural ingredients like tomatoes in the Tomatina De-tan Face Pack. Finally, Ikkai face packs are never tested on animals making them environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Check out Ikkai’s organic face packs today and get yourself glowing skin!
1. Can I buy these face packs online?
Yes, log onto Ikkai’s website and order the face pack you want.
2. Are there secure payment options available?
Yes, you can pay via card, UPI, Wallets, Net Banking, and COD