We all know that the skin is our largest organ. We are sure everyone will agree that, like every other organ, it’s important to keep it healthy. However, not all of us do so, and those who do, do it incorrectly.
Let's begin by discussing the significance of skincare before moving on to the 5 must-have Indian skincare products for a flawless complexion.
Skin Is Our First Line Of Defence
Before environmental pollutants like dust, smoke, and other harmful elements get into our bodies, they fight our skin. Our skin is a natural barrier that protects us from all these health dangers. Taking good care of the skin enhances the skin’s ability to keep these dangers at bay.
Prevent Future Skin Concerns
They say prevention is better than cure. It is true for your skin's health as well. While it will keep your skin looking good, it will keep wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and discoloration at bay.
Skincare Is Self-care
How much time does it take to cleanse your skin and apply moisturizer? How many minutes does it take to apply sunscreen? Just a few, right? So why not do it? Why neglect self-care?
The 5 Must-have Indian Skincare Products For Flawless Skin
We recommend 5 products from Ikkai that work on all skin types and are organic, cruelty-free, preservative-free, and free from harmful chemicals.
Ikkai is an organic brand that understands Indian skin well. The products are enriched with fruits and superfoods that target specific skin concerns and are extremely effective.
Here is the list of 5 products that will work well on all skin types:
- Grapefruit Margarita Face Wash: Grapefruit Margarita Facewash is an amazing solution for everyday skin detoxification. The Grapefruit Margarita Face Wash maintains pH balance and rejuvenates skin cells. It contains the goodness of grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C that helps brighten skin, reduce inflammation and make skin flawless.
- Cleanses and refreshes
- Maintains youthfulness of the skin
- Protects skin against sun damage and pollution
- Reduces acne and blemishes
- Papaya Power Face Scrub: Exfoliation is vital for even skin texture, cleansing your pores, and getting a dewy glow. Enriched with the goodness of papaya and carrot seed oil, the Papaya Power Face Scrub is a great skin-detoxifying solution that works against dirt, dullness, and dead skin cells.
- Removes dead skin cells
- Restores lost moisture and elasticity
- Choco Delight Face Mask: You always loved chocolate in your candy bowl but how about bringing it to your skincare shelf? Choco Delight is a mask made from a combination of two skin-nourishing ingredients - cocoa butter and sweet almond oil. This Organic face mask gives you a youthful glow, enhances skin tone, is gentle on your skin and improves skin elasticity.
- Effectively hydrates and renews skin
- Leaves skin refreshed, soft and supple
- Fades wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves elasticity and revives skin’s natural glow
- Tomatina De-Tan Face Pack: This Organic face pack is a one-of-its-kind product in the market. Made with antioxidants-rich tomatoes, it gets rid of tan in just a few minutes. It reduces pigmentation, boosts radiance and has a cooling effect that can relax your skin.
- Removes tan instantly
- Makes skin bright and radiant
- C The Glow Dry Oil: It’s called dry oil because the lightweight texture of this potent oil absorbs easily into your skin. Enriched with Vitamin C derived from the Kakadu plum, it brightens skin and enhances elasticity.
- Improves skin texture
- Hydrates & repairs damaged skin
- Treats signs of ageing
- Reduces pigmentation
- Even tones skin and restores a youthful glow
Now that we have taken you through the importance of skincare and you also know the top 5 products, we suggest starting your skincare routine right away.