Homemade Face Pack And Easy Tips For Healthy Glowing Skin
Finding the easy tips for healthy glowing skin? Read the complete blog and learn the important tips for instantly glowing skin.
Beautiful, glowing skin is a sign of good health and that comes with the right skincare and lifestyle habits. Nothing can give you instant results and if we tell you the truth, you shouldn’t even fall into that trap because most of these products end up messing with your skin barrier which can even take months to get back into its comfort zone. So what’s the right way to take care of your skin? Start with stripping back to a basic skincare routine, with minimum products that suit your skin type. Hoarding and switching between too many products not just break your bank but your skin too!
We’ve rounded up a few tried and tested skin tips and you can try them at home without any fuss. Ready to get a glow-up?
1) Listen to your skin
Skincare is not a one fits all! Stop listening to your friends or people who don’t know about your skin but are always ready with some recommendations. Feel your skin and be patient with what you use, it takes time to heal and it’s okay. For a simple start, all you need is to exfoliate, hydrate and protect. Use a mild pH balancing cleanser, exfoliate or scrub once a week, keep yourself and your skin hydrated and never forget your SPF.
We’re all sorted with this.
2) Face pack for glowing skin
You can count on these DIY face packs for a healthy, radiant glow. Although these are totally safe for all skin types, we would still suggest that you do a patch test just in case if you’re allergic to any of these ingredients.
Refreshing Tomato Face Pack
Applying tomato juice on your face once a week, can really help to balance your skin. Lycopene, an antioxidant present in tomatoes, can help to repair and soothe dull and damaged skin. Wash your face with a mild cleanser and rub a slice of tomato on your skin, focus on the areas where your skin appears uneven and the pores look clogged, leave it on for 5-10 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water. It makes a great Tomatina tan removal face pack too, just mix some tomato juice with a teaspoon of gram flour (besan) and apply it all over your face, generously. Don’t let it dry out completely, wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Don’t forget to moisturize after using any face pack or mask.
Nourishing Almond Face Pack
Replenishes moisture, has plenty of anti-aging benefits, improves skin tone, and makes you glow, what else do you want, right? Almonds are stuffed with skin-loving nutrients but the right way to use them in your face pack is by soaking them overnight and then grinding them into a fine paste. This paste can be mixed with raw milk or oatmeal (dry skin), curd (acne-prone skin), or fuller’s earth/ Multani Mitti (oily skin). To get a healthy glow, don’t forget to add a few drops of honey to your mixture. Apply a generous layer on clean face and wash off with lukewarm water after 5-10 minutes.
In case you don’t know, our Awesome Almond face scrub comes in a creamy texture and can be used with these DIYs too!
3) How much is too much?
The quantity of each product in your skincare routine can also be a game-changer and that’s why using them in the right way, in the right quantity, and in the right order is the only way to get the most out of them.
· Starting with a cleanser, you should take a drop as big as a cherry. Rub it between your palms first, till it foams up. Don’t rub it directly on your face, it can be harsh sometimes.
· Toner is essential if your skin type is dry, although some people do skip it and it’s okay, you do you. It helps to calm the pores and prep your skin, two to three sprays or a blueberry size quantity is enough.
· Serum or any active ingredients should be used before the moisturizer, the quantity should be the size of a blueberry. Remember, you should always pat your products into your skin, be it toner or serum.
· If you use any eye cream, you should use it after the serum in the size of a pomegranate seed. Again, simply put dots and press them into the skin.
· Next comes the moisturizer, a raspberry size drop, and gently massage it into the skin.
· The last and most important is SPF, go for the two-finger rule!
That’s it for this time but before this skin talk ends, let us tell you the Best skin tip!
Perfect skin doesn’t exist. Pores, spots, acne, redness, it’s all normal. Accepting your skin and then taking care of it will actually make you and your skin Happy and Glowing!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!